Transco Pipe Line Information
- Q&A Updated 8/29/2019
- Procedures to follow regarding Transco complaints
- Combined Timeline - Twp. of Chesterfield's Opposition to Compressor (GSE) and Pipeline (SRL)
- Resolution 2016-8-7: Opposing NJ Department of Environmental Protection Issuance of Fresh Water Wetlands Permit and Water Quality Certification for the Proposed Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Company, LLC Garden State Expansion Project.
- Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders power Point Presentation of the NJ Natural Gas Co. - Proposed Secondary High Pressure Pipeline - NJ Board of Public Unitlies Meeting on Aug. 26, 2015
- Public Hearing Transcript of NJDEP Dewatering Application for Transco
- Motion for Leave to Intervene- Trans Continental Gas Line Company, Garden State Expansion Project
- Chesterfield Twp. Comments RE: Environmental Assessment
- Garden State Expansion Project - Environmental Assessment Report
- Resolution 4 -2 - Opposing the NJ Natural Gas Route along Rt. 528
- Letter to NJ Environmental Protection supporting Chesterfields Request for Additional Meetings concerning TRANSCO
- Resolution 2015-12-5: Resolution Supplementing Resolution 2015-4-2 Opposing the Southern Reliability Link along County Rt. 528 through Chesterfield Twp. and Specifically to Now Oppose the Pipeline in its Entirety.
- Resolution 2015-12-6: Opposing the Construction and Installation of a Compressor Station
- Environmental Commission Resolution 2015-01: Opposition of the Transcontinental Compressor Station and the SRL Pipeline ProjectFor
Information on what you can do to stop the Compressor Station and Pipeline click here.
- List of Contacts for Residents to Voice their Concerns Regarding the NJ Natural Gas Pipeline:
BPU, 44 S Clinton Ave, Trenton, NJ 08625 609-777-3300
Senate President Steve Sweeney, 935 Kings Highway, Suite 400, West Deptford, NJ 08086 856-251-9801, 199 East Broadway, 1st Floor, Suite 6 Salem, NJ 08079 856-339-0808
Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto, 1 Harman Plaza, Suite 205, Secaucus, NJ 07094 201-770-1303
From the Environmental Commission Meeting - YouTube video of Guest Speaker from the Food and Water Watch concerning Reliability Link Pipeline. Link to video. For Information About What You Can Do, click here.