This is an alphabetical listing of topics that visitors commonly look for information. Click on the link and it will take you to the page with additional information on that topic.

I need help for.. Department Number/Extension
Abandoned Cars On Street Police NON-EMERGENCY
(609) 291- 0912
Abandoned Cars Off Street Police NON-EMERGENCY
(609) 291- 0912
Abandoned Structures Police  NON-EMERGENCY
(609) 291- 0912
Accident Reports Police NON-EMERGENCY
(609) 291- 0912
Accounts Payable Finance 609-298-2311 x130
Additions - New Construction 609-298-2311 x150
Additions - Inspections Construction 609-298-2311 x150
Affordable Housing    
Alarm Registration Police NON-EMERGENCY
(609) 291- 0912
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Public Works 609-298-2311 x160
Animal Control (Dead or Stray)    
Apartment Registration Clerk 609-298-2311
Appliance Pickup Recycling  
Arborist Shade Tree Commission  
Birth Certificates Clerk 609-298-2311
Block & Lot Tax Assessor  
Brush Collection Public Works 609-298-2311 x160
Board of Public Utilities 800-624-02412
Building Plan Copies Construction 609-298-2311 x150
Building Permits Construction 609-298-2311 x150
Business Licenses Zoning  
Bulk Collection (Curbside and Dropoff) Public Works 609-298-2311 x160
Bulk Permits Public Works  
Cable TV Verizon 800-837-4966        
Cablevision  732-367-2582 or 732-780-4868      
Board of Public Utilities 800-624-0241
Cable TV Complaints Cablevision 732-367-2582
Verizon 800-275-2355
Board of Public Utilities 800-624-0241
Capital Improvements Engineering  
Complaints - Residents Zoning  
Condo Associations    
Death Certificates Registrar  609-298-2311
Decks - New Construction  
Decks - Inspection Construction  
Deed Inquiries Tax Assessor  
Demolitions Construction  
Development Questions Zoning / Planning / Engineering  
Dog & Cat Licenses (Required) Clerk  609-298-2311
Driveways Zoning & Engineering  
Economic Development    
Elections Clerk  609-298-2311
Environmental Concerns    
Farnland Preservation Open Space Committee  
Fences Zoning & Construction  
Fire District Information Fire Prevention  
Flood Zones - Maps Engineering  
Grass not cut, Property Maintenance Zoning  
Homestead Rebates Tax Assessor  
Hydrant Flow Test Fire Prevention  
JCP&L JCP&L Website 1-800-436-7734
Leaf Bags Public Works  
Leaf & Brush Collection Public Works  
Library Crosswicks Library 609-298-6271
Limousine Certs Township Clerk  
Marriage Licenses Registrar 609-298-2311 x120
Noise Complaints (Weekdays) Zoning 609-298-2311 x140
Noise Complaints (Weekends and Evenings) Police 609-723-8300
Notary Public Township Clerk 609-298-2311 x105, 110, 120, or 201
Open Space Preservation Open Space Committee  
Overcrowding, Illegal Multi-Family Dwellings Zoning 609-298-2311 x140
Ordinances Township Clerk 609-298-2311 x110
Park Maintenance Public Works 609-298-2311 x160
Parks & Rec Programs Registration & Information Parks & Recreation  
PERC Tests Engineering  
Pet Adoption Animal Shelter  
Pool (New) Zoning / Construction  
Pool Inspection Construction  
Property Maintenance (Trash, Weeds, Grass Not Cut) Zoning  
Public Health Nuisance Health Department  
Public Works Public Works  
Recreation Programs Registration & Information Recreation  
Recycling Recycling  
Roadway Improvement & Maintenance Public Works / Engineering  
Rodent Complaints Board of Health  
School Information Board of Education  
Senior Citizen Programs Parks and Recreation  
Senior Citizen Taxes Tax Assessor  
Senior Citizen Transportation    
Septic System Abandonment Morris County Board of Health 732-431-7456
Sewer Availability    
Sewage Bills    
Sheds Zoning / Construction  
Sidewalk Maintenance Engineering  
Site Plan Copies Engineering  
Smoke Detectors - Resale or Lease Fire Prevention  
Snow Removal - Roadways Public Works  
Snow Removal From Sidewalks Police  
Social Services    
Soil Disturbance Permits Engineering  
Soil Importation Permits Engineering  
Soil Removal Permits Engineering  
Sports Leagues Parks and Recreation  
Street Maps Township Clerk  
Street Lights JCP&L Report a Street Light Out or Power Outage 1-800-436-7734
Street Openings (Including Curbs & Sidewalks) Engineering  
Subdivision Applications Zoning / Planning  
Surveys - Copy Zoning  
Survey - Property Township does not perform surveys  
Survey - General Questions Engineering  
Tanks (Fuel Oil) - Installation & Removal Construction  
Tax Assessor Tax Assessor  
Tax Bills Tax Collector  
Tax Map - Copies - To Purchase Engineering  
Taxi Licenses Township Clerk  
Trees Overhanging Sidewalks, Roads Zoning  
Tree Removal on Township Property Public Works  
Tree Removal Permits Engineering  
Veteran Taxes Tax Assessor  
Voter Registration Township Clerk  
Water Availability Water Division  
Water-Billing & Meter Reading Water Division  
Water-Fluoride, Leaks, Dirty Water, New Meter Water Division  
Water Main Breaks Water Dept. / Public Works  
Wells County Board of Health  
Wetlands Map Engineering  
Zone Maps Zoning  
Zoning Questions Zoning  
Please check back, we have lots more topics to add in the next few days!